Microlight Alpine Down Jacket
The Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket keeps you warm and cozy whether you're belaying during an alpine climb, skiing in the backcountry, or commuting across town. The Pertex Microlight face fabric is extremely lightweight and durable, and the nylon lining prevents feathers from poking out. A DWR coating protects the down from exposure to moisture keeping you warm through light precipitation.
Insulated with 750-fill Nikwax hyrophobic goose down, the Microlight Alpine jacket provides toasty heat with a trim fit that leaves room for layering. This includes the down-filled hood with its wired peak. And since the jacket has a mini stitch-through baffle construction, your body heat stays where it needs to and it easily packs away into your backpack.
- Lightweight down jacket for warmth you can take anywhere
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth when exposed to light moisture
- DWR further protects down from excess moisture for maximum warmth
- Hand pockets are accessible when wearing a harness for convenience
- Adjustable hood seals out the elements and keeps heat from escaping
- Jacket easily packs into stuff sack and into pack when not in use
- Item #RAB00HP
- [face fabric] PertexÂ® Quantum (30D nylon), DWR coating, [lining] PertexÂ® Quantum (20D nylon)
- hydrophobic goose down
- Fill Weight
- Baffle Construction
- micro stitch-through
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, laminated brim
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 security
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?