Microlight Alpine Down Jacket
Anywhere the cold can be found, the Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket is sure to follow. Light on weight, big on warmth, and versatile enough to handle changing weather conditions, this jacket can easily step in as a trusted insulator for all of your cold-weather pursuits. It's got a durable, windproof, and water-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric to keep you protected from fickle winter weather, and 700-fill hydrophobic down insulation to keep you toasty warm, even when heavy rain and super-wet snow start to soak the insulation. The adjustable hood provides added protection from snow and wind, and when your adventure is over and you're sitting warm by the fire, you can easily pack it down into its stuff sack on throw it into your pack or suitcase.
- A trusty down jacket that thrives in a variety of conditions
- Reliable hydrophobic down stays warm if it gets wet
- Durable shell fabric offers windproof and water-resistant protection
- Adjustable hood provides coverage against alpine winds
- Hand and chest pockets provide necessary storage for essential gear
- Included stuff sack allows jacket to easily fit into any pack
- Item #RAB00IR
- Pertex Quantum, DWR treatment
- 700-fill hydrophobic down
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, climbing, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 25, 2020
I'm a pretty short, broad dude. 5'6", 175 lbs, thick shoulders chest and lats, narrow waist. Kind of a bodybuilder sort of frame. I really like the look of this jacket in the green, and the price point looks perfect, but this 'slim fit' or 'European fit' has me afraid that it's gonna be too tight at the armpits and my lats are going to try and eat the sleeves. Do you think I could get away with my usual medium, or maybe size up to a large, or is this just not the jacket for me?
July 9, 2019
Does this product run small to fit? Reviews say need next size up.
September 14, 2019
Hey Douglas! This jacket does run slightly small. I would recommend ordering the next size up. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502, Thanks!