Hard-hitting performance, lightweight feel.
If dry-tooling fanatics and ice climbers could agree on one thing regarding their respective sports, it would mostly likely be that one must never let go of their axes. And that's precisely what Rab had in mind when it created the M14 Glove. The glove features Pittards Oiltack leather on the palm, which ensures you have a sticky grip on any surface. The main body of M14 consists of the windproof and weather-resistant Matrix fabric—so not only do you remain well protected, but it also allows enough air to circulate in order to prevent your hands from overheating.
Additionally, the M14 is loaded with protective features that keep your hand comfortable despite its lightweight design. Its palm and pinky have a reinforced sidewall that prevents blistering after holding onto an axe for a long time. Not to mention, Rab included an additional reinforcement pad on your pinky finger joint so you won't rub uncomfortably on the bottom loop of your axe. The hook-and-loop closure provides a personalized, secure fit, and Rab lengthened this cuff so the sleeves of your jacket can ride over the glove for more protection against the elements.
- A snug, protective glove for dry tooling and mixed climbing
- Matrix fabric is wind-resistant and weather-repellent
- Palm grip maintains a secure feel on your tools
- Fleece lining doubles down on lightweight warmth
- Hook-and-loop closure assures a secure, personalized fit
- Padded reinforcement on pinkie finger prevents blisters
- Item #RAB00D1