Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Kinetic 2.0 Jacket
For intense mountain activity with unpredictable weather, we're wearing the Kinetic 2.0 Jacket to stay prepared. This shell has the waterproofing power to keep us dry through downpours and heavy snow, but it's also engineered with lightweight fabric and a breathable membrane to ensure we don't overheat during our strenuous treks. The adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs provide us with a customizable fit, allowing us to ventilate as necessary or lock moisture out when the clouds break.
- Lightweight waterproof shell for high-paced mountain adventures
- Proflex 3L membrane locks water out while maintaining breathability
- Adjustable cuffs and hem provide customizable fit and ventilation
- Elasticated hood fits snugly around the head or under a helmet
- Regular fit and natural stretch allow for fuss-free mobility
- Item #RABZ09W
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Proflex 3L, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered front
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.