Select a Size
Select a Color
Kinder Smock Jacket
For days when you are not jumping out of your sleeping bag to hit the crag or tour up a mountain, bundle up in your Kinder Smock Down Jacket by Rab and enjoy a slow morning at camp as you sip on your black coffee and watch the sun rise. This heritage-inspired jacket is made with a soft and abrasion-resistant, Pertex shell that works to wick the moisture of early-morning dew while the Pertex Quantum lining is ultralight, making this a great jacket to bring with you on your early-spring camping adventures. And the midweight, hydrophobic treated, down insulation keeps you extra warm in the cold mornings and late nights by the fire. Designed with a henley neck and side zippers, you can easily get the Kinder Smock on and off, while the large kangaroo holds your headlamp or wallet comfortably. A high-standing collar, drawcord waist, and hook-and-loop cuffs help to keep you protected when the evening winds pick up.
- Heritage-inspired pullover down jacket for winter weather
- Abrasion-resistant and moisture-wicking shell material
- Warm hydrophobic down can withstand light exposure to snow
- Henley design with insulated baffling and standing collar
- Side-zip opening for easy on and off or ventilation
- Large kangaroo holds your belongings and keeps your hands toasty
- Hook-and-loop cuff adjustment for blocking out cold chills
- Item #RAB00H7
- (shell) Pertex, (lining) Pertex Quantum
- 650-fill duck down
- 1 kangaroo
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 17, 2019
Great Pullover Jacket
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 136 lbs
The Rab Kinder Smock Down Jacket is a great, warm pullover style jacket. I went with the Large size, could have gone with the Medium, and I am happy with it. The "retro" look is classic puffy, and looks great, is very warm. The Green color is easy on the eye, and is different enough to stand out in a crowd of blacks, blues and such. The zipper pulls are no problem and venting is easy. Layering is also a cinch too.
December 28, 2018
- True to size
Super nice for powder days stay super warm and super dry this pull over is most definitely one of my favorites