Slow mornings at camp.
For days when you are not jumping out of your sleeping bag to hit the crag or tour up a mountain, bundle up in your Kinder Smock Down Jacket by Rab and enjoy a slow morning at camp as you sip on your black coffee and watch the sun rise. This heritage-inspired jacket is made with a soft and abrasion-resistant, Pertex shell that works to wick the moisture of early-morning dew while the Pertex Quantum lining is ultralight, making this a great jacket to bring with you on your early-spring camping adventures. And the midweight, hydrophobic treated, down insulation keeps you extra warm in the cold mornings and late nights by the fire. Designed with a henley neck and side zippers, you can easily get the Kinder Smock on and off, while the large kangaroo holds your headlamp or wallet comfortably. A high-standing collar, drawcord waist, and hook-and-loop cuffs help to keep you protected when the evening winds pick up.
- Heritage-inspired pullover down jacket for winter weather
- Abrasion-resistant and moisture-wicking shell material
- Warm hydrophobic down can withstand light exposure to snow
- Henley design with insulated baffling and standing collar
- Side-zip opening for easy on and off or ventilation
- Large kangaroo holds your belongings and keeps your hands toasty
- Hook-and-loop cuff adjustment for blocking out cold chills
- Item #RAB00H7
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
Super nice for powder days stay super warm and super dry this pull over is most definitely one of my favorites