Khroma Kinetic Pant
Claiming the title of Rab's most breathable, flexible, and still truly waterproof ski pant, the Khroma Kinetic Pants employ the tough new Proflex fabric to take you everywhere from day tours to technical ski mountaineering. This 3-layer fabric breaks new ground by offering both unimpeded mobility and exceptional softness in an insanely breathable design that's also waterproof, making for versatile protection in mixed, challenging conditions. Waterproof zippered pockets keep your essentials safe and secure, while the pullover snow cuffs add protection from moisture.
- Ski touring and mountaineering pants with cutting-edge tech
- Proflex fabric is waterproof, stretchy, and highly breathable
- Regular fit promotes a more natural range of motion
- Adjustable waist helps customize the right fit
- Zippered pockets offer stash storage of adventure essentials
- Item #RABZ07A
- [membrane/laminate] Proflex (3-layer), [face fabric] 20D stretch woven nylon, DWR finish
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 front zip, 1 thigh zip
- snow cuff
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 28, 2021
Look great but sizing is way off
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
Order these in a size smaller (perhaps two). Mediums typically fit me well. I am 5'10" and 165 lbs with a 32 inch waste. The mediums in these pants were giant! I would say 35" waste and 35" inseam.