Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Khroma Kinetic Jacket
Allow yourself to find as much joy in the ascent as you do in the ride back down with the Rab Khroma Kinetic Jacket. As Rab's most flexible, breathable ski jacket for mountaineering and backcountry touring, and despite its light, soft hand, this jacket boasts seriously impressive waterproof ratings for protection you can count on when there's heavy snowfall in the forecast. It's a solid choice for powder days, and amplified breathability keeps you comfy on the ascent. The stretchy, light 3-layer construction lets you pack the jacket down small to stow in packed ski packs, and the venting pockets are large enough to stow skins when taking hot laps.
- Rab's most breathable, flexible shell for backcountry touring
- Proflex offers extremely high waterproof, breathable ratings
- Regular fit allows for a full range of motion on
- 3-layer construction keeps the jacket thin, light, and packable
- Through flow ventilation zippers includes venting napoleon pockets
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Aquaguard zippered Napoleon pockets ventilate and stash skins
- Item #RABZ08U
- [membrane/laminate] Proflex (3-layer) [face fabric] 20D stretch woven nylon (90% nylon, 10% elastane), DWR finish, [backer] 100% polyeser
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 YKK Aquaguard zippered chest
- through flow system
- Claimed Weight
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.