Why We Like The Rab Khroma Kinetic Jacket
If you love the ski up as much as the ski down this jacket is designed for you. Highly breathable and protective, it regulates temperature and keeps weather out.
- Softshell jacket for big-time winter adventure
- Proflex material provides the waterproof protection of a hardshell
- Breathable construction and two vents dissipate heat
- Stretch and sleeve articulation allow freedom of movement
- Helmet-compatible hood shelters us from snow and wind
- Hook-and-loop cuffs fit snugly over gloves or mittens
- Five total pockets give plenty of options for storage
- Regular fit seamlessly integrates into a layering system
- Item #RABZ0J6
- [face fabric] 20D Proflex (90% nylon, 10% elastane), fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Center Back Length
- [small] 27.8in
- 2-way adjustable, helmet compatible
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered arm, [internal] 1 zippered stash, 1 mesh
- 2 rear arm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.7oz (474g)
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 4, 2023
I wanted to love this
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
I recently purchased this in a medium and a large as I was unsure of the sizing. I'm 5-5 138 lbs and usually wear a medium. I wanted this to fit over a puffy. The medium fit kinda snug over a norrona lyngen 850 and the large was really big. There were 2 main reasons I didn't love this jacket: 1. the pull cord to synch the bottom only pulled in the back of the jacket 2. the cuffs were not big enough to fit over my hestra fall line mitts I wanted a stretchy ski shell, but this one didn't fit the bill for me. Would be better for hiking.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help