Why We Like The Rab Khroma Kinetic Jacket
We suit up for demanding tours or mountaineering pursuits with the lightweight Khroma Kinetic Jacket, which is made with articulated sleeves and a stretchy construction that won't limit our mobility on technical terrain. This shell jacket boasts excellent breathability and robust wind- and waterproofing to match, keeping us comfortable and dry on sweaty ascents and snowy descents alike.
- Softshell jacket delivers active comfort on backcountry missions
- Proflex membrane is highly waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Durable water-resistant face fabric sheds light rain and snow
- Zippered rear arm vents dump excess heat when you break a sweat
- Mesh-lined Napoleon pockets stash gear or provide extra venting
- Two-way front zipper allows optimal airflow and range of motion
- Extended adjustable cuffs and adjustable hem for a secure fit
- Hood made with a stiffened peak for added weather protection
- Item #RABZ0KI
- [membrane/laminate] Proflex (3-layer) [face fabric] 20D 90% nylon, 10% elastane, PFC-free DWR coating [lining] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 31.6in
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered Napoleon, 1 zippered ski pass, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 mesh
- 2 zippered rear arm
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help