Why We Like The Rab Khroma Ascendor Pant
To keep our microclimate calm and collected when scaling peaks for powder turns, we kit up with Rab's Khroma Ascendor Pant. This extremely durable pair blocks out icy gusts and brushes off spindrift yet still lets our skin breathe easy and our legs move freely. The burly kick patches and sealed critical seams ensure lasting performance, while the two-way thigh zips offer increased airflow when we're really pushing our limits. From kickturns to rappels, the adjustable suspenders and hook-and-loop side tabs secure a stay-put, distraction-free fit.
- Windproof softshell pant for rugged backcountry missions
- 2-layer softshell for stretch, breathability, and water resistance
- Articulated knees and diamond gusset enhance mobility
- High-set, low-profile waist sits comfortably under a harness
- Outer-thigh zippers let you dump excess heat when needed
- Integrated gaiters stop snow from packing in
- Reinforced hem protects against sharp ski edges
- 4 zippered pockets secure smaller on-mountain essentials
- Item #RABZ0CO
- Matrix (2-layer)
- critical seams sealed
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in, [long] 34in
- Leg Opening
- zippered gusset
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 zippered rear
- outer-thigh zippers
- belt loops, external hook-and-loop adjusters
- removable suspenders
- Side Zips
- two-way outer-thigh zippers, zippered ankle gusset
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.7oz
- ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help