Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Kaon Down Jacket
At this point we have tried hundreds of down and synthetic insulators, yet we turn to the Kaon Down Jacket for its strategic body-mapped performance. This jacket boasts breathable panels under each arm to accommodate high output activities as well as different sections of down and synthetic insulation to blend warmth and weight savings. Synthetic insulation around the cuffs, hem, and hood boosts warmth and durability, while down everywhere else keeps things lightweight.
- Strategically insulated jacket for layering or standalone use
- Ripstop nylon face fabric blends durability and weight savings
- Uninsulated breathable panels in strategic areas keep you cool
- Blend of hydrophobic down and synthetic insulation traps heat
- Drawcord on hem traps extra heat and locks in a secure fit
- Insulated hood adds warmth and resists gusting winds
- Low profile cuffs fit comfortably underneath outer shells
- Item #RABZ05J
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.