Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Kangri GTX Jacket
When you're out in the mountains more days than not, you need reliable protection that won't let you down. The Kangri GTX Jacket is made with 3-layer Gore-Tex, providing packable, waterproof, breathable performance. Watertight seams and zippers don't let anything in, even if you've grabbed the Kangri for use as an everyday raincoat. Where it really wants to be is in the backcountry, though, where its technical hood and underarm ventilation come in handy whether you're ascending those peaks via rope, skis, or crampon-equipped boots.
- A technical hardshell jacket for wet or snowy adventures
- Breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex delivers reliable protection
- Adjustable hood with wired, laminated peak for optimal function
- Articulated sleeve ensure unrestricted mobility on the mountain
- Underarm zips allow ventilation during steep climbs
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out the cold and damp
- Pockets placed for access with harness or pack equipped
- Reflective logos add visibility in stormy conditions
- Item #RABZ076
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.