Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Infinity Microlight Jacket
When the temperature starts to dip in the fall at the crag, or we need some extra lightweight warmth in our layering system, we zip-up the Rab Infinity Microlight Jacket. This jacket offers breathable hydrophobic down insulation that keeps us warm while preventing overheating so that we can reach for a scary hold, spin one more lift-accessed lap at the resort, or enjoy the fall weather while hiking.
- Versatile midlayer jacket built for all of your expeditions
- Nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear with ease
- GORE-TEX laminate adds waterproofing without hurting breathability
- Hydrophobic down is lightweight, breathable, and warm
- Helmet compatible hood traps extra heat when climbing, skiing
- Dual hand pockets keep important items nearby at all times
- Item #RABZ0BU
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.