Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Infinity Light Down Jacket
Skiers, mountaineers, and climbers exploring at high altitudes need reliable insulation, and we find the Infinity Light Down Jacket from Patagonia to be more than up to the task. Highly resistant to wind and water, this down-insulated jacket provides effective, packable warmth that will be a welcome partner on frigid belays and summit pushes.
- Dependable down jacket with high levels of weather-resistance
- GORE-TEX Infinium fabric blocks all but the heaviest precipitation
- GORE-TEX Windstopper overlays provide windproofing in key areas
- Packable 800-fill down offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hydrophobic treatment helps the down keep its loft in wet conditions
- Hood features a wired peak for greater visibility and comfort
- Included stuff sack makes it easy to fit in your pack
- Reflective elements boost your visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #RAB00LG
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.