Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Incline AS Pant
Bagging peaks is better with the Rab Incline AS Pant on us. Its simple straight-fitting design offers loads of breathability and a fine range of motion for stepping up steep rock ways. We really like its brushed interior that's soft and itch-free against our legs.
- Hiking pant for light weather protection
- Matrix stretch fabric is breathable and water-resistant
- Brushed interior for smooth and comfortable softness
- Wide removable belt gets you a secure fit
- Gusseted crotch allows you a greater range of motion
- Item #RABZ0CJ
- Matrix double weave (67% nylon, 21% polyester, 12% elastane), PFC-free DWR finish
- critically sealed
- Leg Opening
- snap cuffs
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered rear, 1 zippered thigh
- integrated 30mm belt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 14.9oz
- hiking, backpacking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.