Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Electron Pro Jacket
Offering the perfect blend of low weight, warmth, and protection, the Rab Electron Pro Jacket fends off cold weather so we can continue climbing all year long. The Electron Pro excels on winter ice climbs, summer alpine endeavors, and shoulder-season multi-pitches.
Light and lofty 800-fill down insulation equips the Electron Pro with mid-weight warmth, and Nikwax's hydrophobic water-resistant treatment helps the down retain its lofty warmth even when wet. Rab wrapped up this protective insulation with Pertex's highly water-resistant, breathable, and wind-repellent Quantum Pro fabric. The hood cinches down over beanies or helmets with ease, and we love how Rab added a wired peak to stay out of eyesight while you belay. Rab also included a stuff sack for compact storage in your backpack.
- Midweight down jacket for alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Pertex Quantum Pro is light, durable, and water-resistant
- 800 fill-power goose down insulation offers lofty warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts easily via drawcord
- Multiple pockets stash mid-adventure essentials
- Included stuff stack makes for easy storage
- Item #RABZ06M
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.