Electron Down Vest
Layers make for a more comfortable outdoor experience, especially when your layers include the Rab Women's Electron Down Vest. Made with a water-resistant Pertex Endurance outer, this technical down vest is designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The 800-fill traceable down wraps your core in lightweight warmth, and you can cram it into a cranny in your bag for easy transport wherever you go. Stitch- through channels provide body-mapped warmth to keep you comfortable. Whether you're layering up to survive a brutally cold day in the backcountry or enjoying a crisp fall day on your favorite sport crag, this sleek and slim vest should be a part of your cold-weather kit.
- A technical down vest for year-round climbing and mountain use
- Pertex Endurance shell offers water-resistant performance
- RDS Certified hydrophobic down is lightweight and compressible
- Midi stitch-through baffles with mini channels on the sides
- Adjustable hem with elasticated armholes to seal out drafts
- Rab is a UK company tailoring to the needs of mountaineers and climbers
- Item #RAB00CW
- [shell] Pertex Endurance (nylon), [lining] nylon
- 800-fill down
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered interior
- Recommended Use
- casual, skiing/snowboarding, alpine & expedition, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2019
I. Love. This. Vest. My ONLY complaint is that itâs a bit puffy for laying underneath something, but I LOVE wearing it as the outer layer. It is so warm and the fit is pretty flattering, which I find difficult to find in puffy vests. I typically go for black everything, but I went with the blue and Iâm surprisingly happy with how much I love the pop of color! Itâs a bold, beautiful blue :)
June 27, 2019
dOEST NOT FIT WELL AND IS A LITTLE TO FLUFFY FOR ME.
November 26, 2018
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 135 lbs
I somehow lost my vest that I had for probably ten years and was really bummed about it, but it was time for a new one anyway. I found this one while shopping around and it has been perfect so far. I really like that it's longer in the back for more coverage especially when sitting down. It's warm enough to keep my core warm, but I love having my arms free for better movement which is why I like vests so much. I got the Graphene/Peony color and I love it!