Layers make for a more comfortable outdoor experience, especially when your layers include the Rab Women's Electron Down Vest. Made with a water-resistant Pertex Endurance outer, this technical down vest is designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The 800-fill traceable down wraps your core in lightweight warmth, and you can cram it into a cranny in your bag for easy transport wherever you go. Stitch- through channels provide body-mapped warmth to keep you comfortable. Whether you're layering up to survive a brutally cold day in the backcountry or enjoying a crisp fall day on your favorite sport crag, this sleek and slim vest should be a part of your cold-weather kit.
- A technical down vest for year-round climbing and mountain use
- Pertex Endurance shell offers water-resistant performance
- RDS Certified hydrophobic down is lightweight and compressible
- Midi stitch-through baffles with mini channels on the sides
- Adjustable hem with elasticated armholes to seal out drafts
- Rab is a UK company tailoring to the needs of mountaineers and climbers
- Item #RAB00CW