Ultralight alpine warmth.
When you’re counting your steps uphill and methodically maintaining a steady breath, every ounce of weight you’re carrying on the mountain matters. The Rab Men’s Continuum Hooded Down Jacket is for the most weight-conscious mountaineers by packing in the highest equality insulation into small stitch-through baffles.
850-fill hydrophobic down is stacked under a packable, lightweight outer so that you can stash it away in your pack and allow it to come to its full loft when you’ve taken it back out. Additionally, the helmet-compatible hood comes fully insulated to provide you with the most overall mountaineering protection.
- An insulated jacket that suits the needs of true alpinists
- Durable outer layer packs down small without packing down insulation
- Hydrophobic insulation provides premium warmth even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood comes with flexible peak for best visibility
- Front and pocket zippers feature YKK protection to help prevent leaks
- Adjustable hem and cuffs for personalized tight fit
- Item #RAB00G7