Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hooded Jacket
Whether we're packing a mid-layer for a winter trip up the mountain face or looking for a light covering on a walk through the woods, we can make use of Rab's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket. Its proprietary fabric and insulation technologies come together in a light design that boasts high breathability and temperature regulation for total comfort on and off the trail.
- Cozy and durable midlayer or light standalone jacket
- Cirrus 3M Featherless insulation regulates your bodies temperature
- Thermic stretch fleece provides flexibility breathability
- Hyperlite rip-stop fabric helps shed water and dries fast
- YKK pocket and front zippers help keep out moisture
- Fleece-lined chin guard puts a stop to fussy neck chafing
- Hem drawcord and elastic cuffs keep the elements out
- Item #RABZ0AT
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.