The shaka is in there somewhere.
Sometimes it'll be snowing at the peak, but raining at the base, so that's why picking up the Rab Blizzard Mitten for next season is a great idea. Equally impervious to snow, rain, and everything in between, the mitten features a Porelle Dry waterproof insert that keeps your digits dry and warm so you don't call it a day before noon. The ripstop nylon outer shell is super durable for the all-weather beatdown and includes a leather palm grip for dexterity and messing around with your ski and snowboard when necessary.
- A burly and durable mitten for skiing and snowboarding
- Pyrotec insulation provides warmth and reprieve from the storm
- Ripstop nylon shell is ultra tough and can take winter's rage
- Porelle Dry waterproof insert keeps your hands dry and cozy
- Leather palm yields a sure grip in any mountain condition
- Drawcord cuff and wrist straps allow you to lock in the heat
- Item #RAB00FN