From snowy ski runs to early morning ice climbs, the Rab Blizzard Glove delivers warmth, dexterity, and reliable grip. A waterproof insert ensures that your hands stay dry when they encounter wet snow, while a lofty synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth when you're out all day. The Blizzard is pre-curved for a natural fit that leaves you free to deal with ropes and tools, with a leather palm for excellent grip when wielding ski pole or ice axe.
- Technical snow gloves for skiing, snowboarding, or ice climbing
- Waterproof construction keeps your hands dry in harsh weather
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth in wet conditions
- Pre-curved shape provides full dexterity on ice routes
- Grippy palms assist with tool use or adjusting bindings
- Drawcord closure keeps snow from getting inside
- Item #RAB00I6