Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The Rab Baltoro Glove will make a great addition to your ice climbing kit, and you can use it for any cold and dry condition when keeping your hand warm is a priority. Its Matrix DWS outer fabric offers a full range of motion so you won't fumble around when you're placing your next piece of protection. Rab added Primaloft insulation on the back of the hand so it'll stay nice and toasty while you climb without hindering dexterity.
Rab also integrated Pittards Armortan leather across the palm so you have a sticky grip on your axe (no more of that scary slippery feeling). Its bemberg palm lining feels like silk so your hand stays comfortable after multiple pitches of climbing. There are leather reinforcement patches over the critical seams of the Baltoro for increased durability against ice and other abrasive substances. The drawcord cuff closure secures over your sleeve quickly.
- A durable softshell glove for ice climbing and mountaineering
- Primaloft insulation provides warmth and reprieve from the storm
- Matrix shell fabric is super-tough and can take winter's rage
- Critical seams reinforced with Amortan leather patches
- Reinforced leather palm yields a sure grip in any mountain condition
- Drawcord cuff and wrist straps allow you to lock in the heat
- Pre-curved design and boxwall construction conform to hand shape
- Item #RAB00M3
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.