Why We Like The Ascent 900 Sleeping Bag: 0F Down
The Rab Ascent 900 Sleeping Bag boasts super lofty down insulation that keeps things light combined with a roomy mummy shape. The result? A sleeping bag that thrives on alpine missions that allow you to dedicate a little room in your pack for comfort.
- Alpine sleeping bag designed to keep you comfortable up high
- Recycled Pertex face fabric handles wear and tear in the mountains
- 0-degree rating thrives on ice-cold nights spent under the stars
- DWR coating helps prevent saturation from dew or light weather
- Lofty down insulation traps heat without weighing you down
- Wide mummy shape traps extra warm air and adds comfort
- Item #RABZ0HB
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 30D recycled Pertex, DWR coating (fluorocarbon free)
- 650-fill RDS, Nikwax hydrophobic down
- wide mummy
- Max User Height
- Shoulder Circumference
- Hip Circumference
- Foot Circumference
- Bag Length
- Draft Tube
- zippered stash
- Pad Retainer
- Fill Weight
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 17.7 x 9.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help