Why We Like The Ascent 900 Sleeping Bag
After taking a beating from the mountain, we sink inside the Ascent 900. This sleeping bag's wide mummy shape and angled foot box allow room for comfort, while the lofty fill traps in our heat and the treated fibers block out moisture, helping us find deep, restorative slumber.
- Toasty sleeping bag for treacherous backcountry pursuits
- Light, durable material resists moisture and blocks winds
- Compressible down fill provides warmth without heft or bulk
- Trapezoidal boxwall baffle construction eliminates cold spots
- 3D collar blocks out drafts to increase heat retention
- Internal stash pocket keeps your headlamp nearby
- Stuff sack included for compact stashing
- Item #RABZ0HA
- [face fabric] 30D recycled Pertex Quantum (nylon), fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, [lining] 20D recycled nylon
- 650-fill RDS-certified European duck down, Nikwax fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic finish
- wide mummy
- Max User Height
- [regular] 72.8in, [long] 78.7in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 63in, [long] 63.8in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 52.8in, [long] 53.5in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 42.5in, [long] 43.3in
- Bag Length
- [regular] 84.6in, [long] 90.6in
- Draft Tube
- 3D collar
- 1 zippered internal
- Pad Retainer
- Fill Weight
- European Norm/ISO Lower Limit Rating
- Storage Sack
- cotton, water-resistant base
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 17.7 x 9.4in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 3lb 6oz, [long] 3lb 8.8oz
- camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 1, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I recently used this bag on Mt Baker. The temp was only in the low 30’s, but the bag performed as well as all my Rab gear. I sleep a little cool so it was perfect. I suspect it would be fine down at least another 20 degrees if not more. A size regular worked fine for me and had plenty of room.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help