Select a size:
Unplug from civilization in cozy comfort.
Great for first-time buyers and seasoned backpackers alike, the Rab Ascent 500 Sleeping Bag provides high levels of warmth and compact carrying for evenings deep in the wilderness. It offers comfortable warmth down to near-freezing conditions, and it's light and compact enough for shorter, less gear-intensive backpacking trips.
The mummy shape and adjustable hood and collar lock in body heat for maximum warmth on cool, clear autumn nights and high-altitude summer evenings. 650-fill European duck down offers excellent warmth and compact carrying with its lofty down clusters, and it's RDS-certified to let you know the ducks were never live-plucked or force-fed. The down insulation features a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment that prevents outside moisture from seeping through and compromising its lofty warmth. Pertex Quantum fabric repels condensation and built-up perspiration from ruining the down's high-loft insulation.
- Midweight bag for cool weather camping and light backpacking
- Down insulation is lofty, light, warm, and compressible
- Hydrophobic down treatment keeps moisture from compromising loft
- Pertex Quantum fabric is extremely light, yet tough
- DWR finish wards off moisture
- Wide foot area offers room to wiggle your toes
- Zippered stash pocket keeps phone or headlamp close
- Left- and right-zip bags can zip together
- Item #RAB00HJ
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.