With a water- and wind-resistant outer fabric and lightweight, lofty synthetic insulation that maintains its heat-trapping properties even when wet, the Rab Women's Altrus Jacket is a great companion for travelling in cold, damp mountain environments. You can wear it as a standalone piece in light snow and rain, and when the weather really starts to turn its sleek profile and elastic cuffs layer seamlessly under your shell. The jacket stuffs into its own pocket, too, so you can easily clip it to your harness or backpack and never be caught without reliable, weather-ready warmth.
- Insulated jacket to keep you warm in cold, damp environments
- Lofty synthetic insulation traps body heat even when wet
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric repels chilly breeze and light rain
- Elastic cuffs prevent sleeves from bunching when layered under shell
- Stuffs into its own pocket and can be clipped onto a harness or backpack
- Item #RAB00HU
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum, [lining] Hyperlite (100% rip-stop nylon)
- Cirrus featherless
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- climbing, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 21, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this as a gift for a friend of mine and she loves it. Makes a great mid layer because it is reasonably thin and it is super comfortable.