Paddler 20 Boardshort
Start your day out right with a SUP session and the Quiksilver Waterman Paddler Boardshorts for men. These lightweight boardshorts give you the coverage you want, with four-way stretch that lets you move every direction you might need. The Diamond Deluxe Dobby stands up to rough water with durability, and minimizes cling so you can stay comfortable. A concealed side pocket equips you with a paddle saver, so a rookie mistake of swatting at mosquitoes doesn't leave you diving to recover your paddle, while another zippered pocket stashes your cash and cards for easy access when you want to take break and hit the lakeside outpost for a frosty pale ale in the summer sun.
- Paddle-ready shorts for lakeside summer days
- 20-inch length gives full thigh coverage
- 4-way stretch lets you move in any direction
- DryFlight water repellent lets you dry quickly
- Zippered pocket stashes your ID and cash
- Paddle-saver in pocket prevents rookie mistakes and afternoon paddle dives
- Item #QSE00A5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 31
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
Very nice material, good design and a great fit, but the zippers jammed after my first float on the river with them. Maybe they'd have held up longer with beach use (less silt in the sea compared to western rivers), but the pockets are unusable now.