Utility Bib Pant
More than just here to get the job done, the Quiksilver Utility Bib Pants are weatherproof, breathable, and stretchy enough to help you move how you need to, all in modern, understated style. Fully sealed seams and Quiksilver's DryFlight waterproof technology keep you protected from moisture when heavy pow dumps strike, while maintaining breathability so you won't overheat after hiking for your line. When you do start to heat up after pow lines and park runs, you can release heat by opening the inner thigh vents and letting in some cool air. Boot gaiters keep snow out when you're floating in the deep stuff, while pockets on the front and back give you all of the essential storage you need for a day on the mountain. Plus, this Quiksilver classic has easily adjusted bib suspenders that add comfort and protection.
- Workhorse bib pants for deep days at the resort
- Waterproof, breathable fabric protects you from the wet
- Suspenders have easy adjustability and plenty of stretch
- Thigh vents dump heat after you work up a sweat
- Built-in stretch lets you move without restriction
- Ankle gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in when it gets deep
- Lots of pockets for storage of your music, keys, and cash
- Item #QKSM3C6
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 15K Quiksilver DryFlight, [face fabric] 55% polyester, 45% Repreve recycled polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 1 zippered thigh, 1 chest flap, 1 thigh flap
- mesh-lined zips
- internal adjuster
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 1, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 170 lbs
I am 6’1 170lb and I ordered the large. They were so baggy, and extremely long. I exchanged for the medium and they deff fit better but am curious to try the small...I haven’t been a small in like 10 years. The quality of pants seem awesome, warm, baggy so you can bend your knees while skiing or snowboarding, and the chest zipper is really nice to make sure non of your body is exposed! Cant wait to really get out there with them.