Explore beyond the beach.
Not all days on the water have you sitting beachside from dawn to dusk sipping Mai Tais and soaking up the sun— instead, some have you scrambling up rocks to hidden waterfalls and tide pools, hunting more for adventure, and less for cocktails. For days when your water adventures require more than a lightweight boardshort, reach for the Quiksilver Trespasser 19in Beachshort. These shorts offer more support than your standard boardshort, thanks to their polyester-cotton-elastane blend, so you can stay comfortable when you're hiking through the overgrowth to your secret spot, and they feature a full waist drawcord to give you extra security on the trek. The fabric still uses Quiksilver's Dryflight water repellent treatment, so the shorts shed water quickly and dry fast, making sure you don't have a soggy hike back afterwards.
- Surf, swim, and explore in these hybrid shorts
- Stretchy, quick drying fabric supports movement
- Side pockets stash your snacks at easy access
- Keep your keys and cash secure in zippered back pocket
- Drawcord waist keeps fit secure
- Item #QKS035P