Stand out in a crowd, and the lineup.
If you want to pack super light for your upcoming tropical surf trip, pick up the Quiksilver Men's Transit Twill Amphibian 20 Hybrid Short and call it a two-fer for the price (and cargo space) of one. Made from a four-way stretch material, you'd be hard-pressed to find a chino that performs better in the water, and on land, than the Transit. Plus, the hydrophobic water-resistant fabric dries extremely fast in case you get caught in an afternoon monsoon on the way back to the bungalow. But the Transit is also adept at shredding the nightlife, and will likely set you apart from all the other bros in their still-damp board shorts.
- A versatile chino/board short for surfing and urban casual
- Four Way stretch offers full range of athletic movement
- DryFlight Hydrophobic coating resists spray and monsoon rains
- Heat welded seams increase durability and lifespan of short
- Tons of pocketry for travel docs, wallet, phone, and safety kit
- Item #QKS030O