Select a Size
Select a Color
Travis Rice Stretch Pant
The Travis Rice Stretch Jacket boasts DryFlight's highest-rated waterproof membrane to keep you comfortably dry when you're turning waist-high powder into a solid backcountry jump, and the stretchy fabric moves with you up long bootpacks, down powdery rides, and whatever position you're in after you roll down the windows on a cliff.
- Stretchy snowboard pants with comfort and style
- DryFlight waterproofing shields out moisture on extra snowy days
- Stretch fabric moves with you when carving and hucking cliffs
- External thigh zippers dump heat on bluebird days
- Boot gaiters block out snow and ice from sneaking in on powder days
- Item #QKS03O2
- [membrane/laminate] 20K Quiksilver DryFlight, [face fabric] 86% nylon 14% polyurethane Toray Mega Stretch
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 1 zippered thigh, 1 zippered back
- mesh-lined zips
- internal adjuster
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 2, 2020
This is my size Height:5'7" Weight:155lbs Waist 30" Chest 37" Burton vagabond and breach snow jacket small size Burton cargo mid fit medium size (put the protection on my body) are perfect for me! Quiksiver porter snow pants medium size hang loosely on me. (I think small is more fit to me!) Could you recommend the size of this item?