Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Snowboard Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Travis Rice Stretch Jacket
The Travis Rice Stretch Jacket boasts DryFlight's highest-rated waterproof membrane to keep you comfortably dry when you're turning waist-high powder into a solid backcountry jump. The fabric moves with you up long bootpacks, down powdery rides, and whatever position you're in after you send too big of a cliff.
- Snowboarding jacket that goes from park to pow
- DryFlight membrane sheds water with a robust waterproof rating
- Regular fit and stretch fabric moves with you when hitting jumps
- Mesh-lined underarm zippers dump heat during bluebird days
- Powder skirt, hood, and wrist gaiters lock out snow in deep powder
- Item #QKS03NL
- [membrane/laminate] 20K Quiksilver DryFlight, [face fabric] 86% nylon 14% polyurethane
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 pass, [internal] 1 media, 1 mesh goggle
- mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 10, 2020
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 148 lbs
Picked up the jacket up recently. Havent used it yet but like its fit and features. It has some good stretch panels on upper back, which allows nice movement when twisting. Sleeves are longer on this jacket than other jackets ive owned and has longer length. Its lined with a soft internal stretch mesh. This also gives it a little more weight than other shells. Overall fit is on the baggier side, so my small fits a lot like a medium size.
October 8, 2019
Wear your favorite pros jacket
- I've used it several times
- 5` 9"
- 195 lbs
Travis Rice is my favorite snowboarder over anyone else ! This tech on this jacket is legit and cool looking! I’m stoked to use it this winter! Its comfortable, fitting and stretchy ! So the is no restrictions when you ride! So I recommend this jacket !
Tanner Van Leeuwen
January 2, 2020
What size did you get?
April 2, 2020
What size did you go with??