Travis Rice Signature Ambition Jacket
Quiksilver designed the Boys' Travis Rice Signature Ambition Jacket for all the boys staring dreamy-eyed at the tv screen whenever Travis Rice drops down big, powdery mountains. Its DryFlight membrane has the waterproofing required so they can drop their own miniature lines, or at least try to. Quiksilver taped the seams that would most likely let snow in for extra protection, and there's more WarmFlight insualtion in critical areas for body-mapped warmth. This fully featured jacket also has ventilation zippers, a powder skirt, thumbholes, plenty of adjustments, and a jacket-to-pant interface that connects to Quiksilver pants for solid coverage from powder.
- Jacket made for ambitious snowboarders
- Waterproof DryFlight membrane backed with critical seams sealed
- Strategically placed insulation for body-mapped warmth
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumbholes
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs
- Item #QKS03C5
[face fabric] 100% polyester
[body] WarmFlight (120g), [sleeves] WarmFlight (80g), [hood] WarmFlight (60g)
critical seams sealed
2 hand, 1 pass, 1 media, 1 goggle
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 215lbs
My nephew has even more fun in the snow with this jacket on.