40% Offsale from $89.97 $149.95
Made for the young rippers that demand just as much tech as their older counterparts, the Quiksilver Sycamore Jacket delivers for all-day shred sessions. Made from Quiksilver's 10K DryFlight fabric, they'll stay dry and comfortable in most conditions, while WarmFlight synthetic insulation delivers toasty warmth for cold days in the high, powdery elevations. Critically taped seams keep snow from leaking into key areas, and an fixed powder skirt and internal stretch wrist gaiters keep out snow when they're showing up mom and dad on powder days. If they get too warm with the 120g of insulation in the body, mesh-lined zippered underarm vents can be opened to allow additional airflow. Finally, an array of zippered pockets bring along all the essentials, from your season pass to your media player.
- Keep the young ripper protected on powder days and groomer laps
- DryFlight fabric sheds water and is breathable to stay comfortable
- WarmFlight insulation provides toasty warmth for extra cold days
- Zippered underarm vents can be opened for additional airflow
- Fixed powder skirt and stretch wrist gaiters keeps snow out
- Zippered pockets securely hold essentials from passes to media
- Regular fit allows for additional layers and freedom to move
- Item #QKS03PD
critical seams sealed
[external] 2 handwarmer, 1 pass, [internal] 1 media
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?