Why We Like the Surfsilk Massive 20in Boardshort
Quiksilver’s Surfsilk Massive 20in Board Short does its part to keep us moving free and easy on our board, but it also does its part for the planet. This board short is made partly with recycled water bottles and uses a plant-based coating to match top-notch performance with sustainability.
- Classic boardshort for perfect days spent catching waves
- 4-way stretch SurfSilk material allows for full mobility
- Knee length provides extra coverage against board and sun
- Interior fabric feels soft on skin to eliminate irritation
- Outer fabric has hydrophobic coating for tough durability
- Back pocket and key bungee cord secure small essentials
- Item #QKSM3XA
- Responsible Collection
- 53% recycled polyester, 35% polyester, 12% elastane
- 1 hook-and-loop back
- surfing, swimming, beachwear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help