Stratus Bib Pant
Remember when he used to complain about wearing bibs at ski school? Well now he can't wait to rock bibs with the Quicksilver Stratus Bib Pant. Offering full body coverage against wind and snow, this insulated bib is the perfect thing for a long winter on the slopes. A waterproof DryFlight membrane keeps them dry when summit snows sneak in out of nowhere, while low-bulk synthetic insulation offers toasty warmth on days when he's freezing to the chairlift. The full bib design ensures that biting winds and flying snow don't sneak into his baselayers, and features adjustment on the waist and shoulder straps. Mesh-lined thigh vents cool him down after ripping groomers or tearing it up in the park, and he's also got ankle gaiters that slide over his boots to keep deep snow from creeping in.
- An insulated bib for young rippers and riders
- Waterproof fabric keeps them dry when storms hit
- Synthetic insulation keeps them warm on cold days
- Mesh-lined thigh vents dump heat after big park runs
- Ankle gaiters keep out snow when he lucks into some pow
- Full-coverage design delivers added weather protection
- Front pockets hold trail maps and valuables
- Item #QKS03C9
- Q & A
quicksilver stratus bib
- Fit: True to size
The bibs were purchased for my son's 12th birthday. He has been skiing since he was 4 years old and this is his first pair of bibs. The sales person I worked with was awesome and very helpful. Just bummer that the price reduction...