Select a size:
Why We Like The Steeze Jacket
Through winter's whiteouts and spring's corn, the Steeze keeps us dry all season long. Built with Quiksilver's DryFlight tech, this jacket doesn't stutter when turning away puking powder and sloppy chop, while the mesh-lined vents expel our hard-charge heat without letting spray shower in. When it's time for lot brews with the crew, the 1/4-zip front and side zipper let us easily slide out.
- Pullover shell for ripping runs and shredding back bowls
- Waterproof membrane keeps out fresh powder dumps and the wet stuff
- Tuck-away powder skirt and wrist gaiters stop snow from packing in
- Adjustable cuffs give a secure, snag-free fit
- 3-way adjustable hood offers additional coverage
- Zippered sleeve pocket keeps your pass at the ready
- Handwarmer pockets give your digits respite from the cold
- Large kangaroo pocket stashes snacks and other essentials
- Item #QKSM3MD
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.