The Quiksilver Solid Streak Surf T-Shirt features the technical attributes of a rashguard, including a board short connection interface, flat-lock seams, and UPF 50+ stretch material, with the cut of a basic teeâ€”so you won't look like a tourist while getting your fish tacos.
- A performance rashguard with classic T-shirt styling
- Loose fit provides range of motion and comfort
- Stretch nylon gives technical performance with casual looks
- 50+ UPF rating keeps you from baking under the sun
- Item #QKS03L8
- Q & A
Coolest shirt (pun intended)
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 190lbs
Just took a beach stroll with it on. Fits comfortable and kept me cool. Even better, the beach walk turned into a blacktop walk in the 85 degree sun and I remained cooler than the rest of my party.
It’s ok in the water and dries fairly quick (silver), but I’d recommend a tighter fitting surf rash guard if you do anything more than wade.
Overall a very nice piece of apparel.