sale $89.77 $199.5055% Off
The wave of the future.
Closer to a wetsuit than a bathing suit, the Quiksilver Men's New Wave Highline 19in Board Shorts redefine how board shorts should perform by combining innovative tech with a number of borrowed features from their wetsuit counterparts. The Highlite 4-way stretch fabric is lighter, dryer, and more flexible than that of any board shorts you've ever worn before, while the DryFlight water-repellent hydrophobic coating keeps water beading off when you need to stay light on your feet in the barrel. Plush comfort comes to you in the F'N Lite neoprene waistband, and is furthered by the laser-cut and bonded seam construction that enhances durability while preventing painful chafing.
- Technical board shorts with groundbreaking surf performance
- Highlite fabric among lightest, driest, and stretchiest available
- Hydrophobic coating repels water for lightweight performance
- F'N Lite neoprene waistband cuts weight and adds comfort
- Cinch tie closure secures a customized fit
- Heat-welded back zip pocket safely carries keys or cash
- Item #QKS030D
Highlite 4-way stretch (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
F'N Lite (neoprene)
Neo fly closure
1 heat-welded back zip