Select a Size
Select a Color
Mission 3-In-1 Jacket
Whether you're on a mission for powder runs or park laps, you can't go wrong with the Quiksilver Mission 3-in-1 Jacket. The Mission's 3-in-1 capability means that it's ready for all kinds of weather conditions and temperatures. Rock just the shell jacket, and Quiksilver's DryFlight fabric and critically taped seams will protect you from moisture and snow. In mild winter conditions or on your way to the bar after the lifts close, the removable polyester fleece liner will keep you stylishly warm, and its DWR coating will resist light moisture or spilled soda.
When things are downright cold, wear both together, and still be out shredding when everyone else heads into the lodge. Any way you wear it, the Mission has features to make your snow-riding as comfortable as possible, like an adjustable hood, microfiber chin guard, and a variety of pockets to accommodate your goggles, pass, and media. Mesh-lined venting lets you keep your cool while hiking laps in the park or hoofing it up to your backcountry kicker. The jacket-to-pant attachment system combines with a fixed taffeta powder skirt to keep that snow wear it belongs, outside of your clothing.
- Versatile 3-in-1 jacket to adapt to all weather at the mountain
- DryFlight 10K fabric fends off rain, sleet, and snow
- Regular fit provides room for layers
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat
- Polyester fleece liner keeps you cozy on its own
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in
- Multiple pockets stash your phone, keys, wallet, and snacks
- Item #QKS03NZ
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] 10K Quiksilver DryFlight, [face fabric] 57% polyester, 43% Repreve recycled polyester
- Removable Liner Material
- polyester fleece
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 pass
- mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2020
With the Mojave color, are the sleeves black or navy? I can't tell in the picture.
March 13, 2020
Hey there! It is a little tricky to tell. In my opinion, looks more Black/Grey. Thanks for asking! I was looking at quicksilver's site because we are currently out of stock. https://bit.ly/2WaHeeb