For the jobsite called life.
Made from a sturdy canvas ripe for tackling a DIY project, or a full workday, the Quiksilver Men's Lu Meah Jacket is the casual, but stylish jacket you need to put the hammer down on whatever you're working on. The cotton-washed canvas is tough enough for surf-camping in Baja, or holding down the jobsite near home, and the internal and external pockets allow you to carry extra nails and screws on the outside while safely stowing valuables in the interior. Put it on, and get stuff done.
- A canvas jacket for work and surf-inspired casual
- Poplin lining keeps you cozy and warm on the inside
- Ribbed knit collar warms neck and keeps wind out
- Full zip and button placket provide secure closure
- 2 welts, 1 internal pocket provide plenty of stow
- Item #QKS030R
- Q & A
Doesn't fit like the photo
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 165lbs
Photo makes it look like it has a tapered athletic cut. Nope, it is pretty wide at the waist. It isn't the most comfortable either. Kind of feels like you're wearing a cardboard box. I don't know what I was thinking. I should have returned it. Off to goodwill.