Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Live Wire Jacket
The Live Wire Jacket is a street-ready style that keeps us looking and feeling good from the terrain park to the ski town bar. With a water-repelling shell and warm-when-wet synthetic insulation, this resort jacket is prepared for laps through deep powder and spring storms. After a day on the hill, we tuck the hood into the collar and snap away the powder skirt for a casual style that keeps us reliably warm while we're exploring the historic downtown near our new favorite resort.
- Resort jacket for park shredding, pow hunting, and après-ski fun
- DryFlight membrane and DWR coating offer waterproof protection
- Recycled synthetic insulation stays warm and lofty when wet
- Zippered underarm vents with mesh-lining to keep snow outside
- Stowable hood and powder skirt for versatile protection and style
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes for comfortable and easy layering
- Volcom jacket-to-pants integration creates a snow-resistant seal
- Item #QKSM3LX
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.