For the little man on a mission.
Whether he's on a mission to hit his first jump or just to get down the bunny slope without falling, help your little shredder stay dry and warm with the Quiksilver Toddler Boys' Little Mission Jacket.
The Dry-Flight fabric will keep him dry when the snow is falling, and lightweight polyfill insulation helps him stay toasty so he can focus on mastering turns instead of being cold. A fixed powder skirt keeps snow from getting up his back when he takes a spill, while the removable hood can be detached on sunny days. And if he shoots up a couple inches in the middle of the season, the Grow-With-Your-Grom system allows you to extend the sleeve length so his jacket still fits.
- Jacket will keep your little one warm on big missions in the snow
- Dry-Flight fabric repels water and snow for hours
- Synthetic insulation provides breathable warmth
- Powder skirt seals out snow on especially deep days
- Extendable sleeves adapt to unexpected growth spurts
- Insulated, removable hood for stormy weather
- Pockets stash midday candy and a pass
- Quicksilver brings a dose of surf style to both its summer and winter goods
- Item #QKS03CE