Select a size:
Highline Pro 3L Gore-Tex Jacket
Whether you strap into a board or click into skis, the Quiksilver Highline Pro 3L Gore-Tex Jacket will keep you dry and focused while you navigate the mountain. The Gore-Tex Pro laminate is what keeps you dry by blocking out wet snow while simultaneously releasing excess heat and sweat as you push the limits. Thanks to the Gore-Tex laminate which supplies exceptional temperature-regulation, the Highline Pro is a perfect choice for human-powered riding in backcountry terrain. Zippered underarm vents quickly release excess heat while your skinning or booting up to your line, and also come in handy on late-season days with warmer conditions. Shell style jackets like the Highline Pro offer uncompromising versatility due to a fully waterproof design that allows you to completely control your insulation and temper-regulation with your under-layer selections.
- Shell built for demanding terrain deep in the mountains
- Gore-Tex Pro laminate seals out moisture while remaining breathable
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood traps extra heat and blocks wind
- Powder skirt integrates with Quiksilver pants to seal out snow
- A plethora of pockets keep your skins, snacks, and phone nearby
- An ergonomic fit ensures complete freedom of movement at all times
- Item #QKSM3BF
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.