Wave cutbacks to pool cannonballs.
Designed for high-performance surfing and beach activities in mind, the Quiksilver Men's Highline New Wave 20in Board Short is destined for performing cutbacks and airs on your short board one day, then throwing cannonballs off seaside rocks the very next. This performance boardshort sits at-the-knee for an optimal blend of coverage and mobility.
It's made of Repreve four-way stretch polyester, which is sourced from recycled plastic bottles for greater sustainability, plus a bit of stretch for unencumbered flexibility. The scalloped hem maximizes your flex and freedom. Vivid colorways pop brilliantly, so others can easily spot you on the beach or at the break, even when the crowds show up on holiday weekends.
- Souped-up boardshort for surfers and beach goers
- Repreve polyester sourced from recycled plastic bottles
- Added stretch for unencumbered mobility in the water
- Scalloped hem maximizes your flex and freedom
- Rear pocket for storing your cash and keys
- Item #QKS035E
- Q & A
Great swim trunks
I bought these for my dad and he loves them. He is taller and these seem to not be too short and he says they are really comfortable.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: 30
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 112lbs
Love these swim trunks, but had to return them b/c they were too big for my son, and the size he needed was sold out. But I would recommend getting these.