Because you live in the water.
You live at the beach in the summertime, and you can bet you're not laying back with a paperback and a lemonade. For those at home in the water there's the Quiksilver Highline Kaimana 21 Board Short. Perfect for big swells or floating with friends, these board shorts are part of Quiksilver's Repreve collection, which recycles plastic bottles for use in clothing, keeping them out of our oceans. Their recycled polyester and spandex blend gives you a four way stretch for increased mobility on your board and around town. For everyday convenience you've got a zippered back pocket, with a key bungee cord to ensure that you won't have to send out a dive team when you get tossed by the surf. Dryflight water-repellent treatment gives you quick-drying capability when it's time to leave the water and head off to the local taco shack. When everyone's done eating, a slimmer performance fit helps you sprint back to get some laps in before sundown.
- Built for active beachside performance
- Four-way stretch allows for greater range of motion
- Water-repellent treatment dries quickly for range of activities
- Back zip pocket has key bungee for insurance in the water
- Performance fit allows for more athletic motions
- Polyester is recycled from plastic bottles for healthier oceans
- Item #QKS035M