Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Board Shorts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Beat the heat.
Whether you're stuck in a heat-plagued urban setting, or paddling back out for another set, the Quiksilver Men's Crypto Heatwave 20 Board Short is a sure thing for stretchy performance that breathes so well, you'll swear it has lungs. The Crypto is made from a recycled and traceable Repreve fabric that does its small part to reduce waste. But if the eco-friendliness is why you came, the four-way stretch synthetic material is why you'll stay, offering an unparalleled range of motion in and out of the water.
- A board short for ocean/river surfing and urban casual
- Four-way stretch provides full range of athletic motion
- Repreve recycled fabric traced all the way back to source
- DryFlight Tech is quick drying and sheds spray, precip
- Item #QKS030G
- Q & A
Kiter Bob Approves
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Gave these to my dad, he is pleased:
Great colors, Good length. Lightweight and quick drying. Good amount of stretch. I use these to Kite and surf with, and they have performed very well.