Beat the heat.
Whether you're stuck in a heat-plagued urban setting, or paddling back out for another set, the Quiksilver Men's Crypto Heatwave 20 Board Short is a sure thing for stretchy performance that breathes so well, you'll swear it has lungs. The Crypto is made from a recycled and traceable Repreve fabric that does its small part to reduce waste. But if the eco-friendliness is why you came, the four-way stretch synthetic material is why you'll stay, offering an unparalleled range of motion in and out of the water.
- A board short for ocean/river surfing and urban casual
- Four-way stretch provides full range of athletic motion
- Repreve recycled fabric traced all the way back to source
- DryFlight Tech is quick drying and sheds spray, precip
- Back pocket holds car key and wet cash for beers
- Item #QKS030G
- Q & A
Kiter Bob Approves
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Gave these to my dad, he is pleased:
Great colors, Good length. Lightweight and quick drying. Good amount of stretch. I use these to Kite and surf with, and they have performed very well.