Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
An (iced) cup of tea.
Surfing in Norway is not everyone's cup of tea, but for those who enjoy the frigid thrill, Quiksilver made the 5.0 Hline Neogoo 3FG Glove. Made with 5mm of limestone-based neoprene, this glove keeps your finger joints active while Neogoo liquid neoprene finish ensures a bombproof design for zero leakage. And to reinforce the waterproofing, Quiksilver triple checked this glove with GBS and LFS seam control for quality assurance.
- Wetsuit gloves for the coldest of waters
- 5mm of limestone-based neoprene works to keep you warm
- Dipped in liquid neoprene to ensure waterproof construction
- Triple glued and blind stitched to prevent water leakage
- Fully sealed seam protection with Liquid Flex Seal
- Lobster claw glove design keeps you warm while remaining functional
- Item #QKS03CU