Heavy-duty warmth without the weight.
Paddle headlong out into the teeth-chatteringly cold waves with confident comfort in the Quiksilver 5/4/3 Syncro Plus Chest-Zip LFS HD Wetsuit. Designed to handle water temps ranging from 46-to 55-degrees Fahrenheit, this wetsuit is crafted from F'N Lite neoprene, which offers the lightest of lightweight warmth thanks to a unique air cell design.
Wind-and water-resistant Thermal Smoothie Neoprene combines with the WarmFlight thermal lining to keep you comfortable when the wind picks up in the line-up, and further retain your precious body heat. GBS seams reduce water-entry to keep even more warmth in, which Quiksilversealed with LFS seams to prevent leaking with its stretchy, flexible liquid tape. Ectoflex knee pads protect both your knees and your board through a lightweight, durable, and flexy design, while the hood protects your noggin from mind-numbingly cold temps in the waves.
- Exceptionally warm, lightweight wetsuit for colder waters
- Air cell-packed neoprene traps warmth without added bulk
- Wind-and water-resistant panels block chilly breezes
- Thermal lining uses infrared tech to trap and retain heat
- GBS seams are sealed with LFS liquid tape to stop water-entry
- Hood with built-in visor keeps your head wrapped in warmth
- Ectoflex knee pads are tough, light weight and stretch with you
- Chest-zip entry system makes for easy on and off
- Item #QKS036X
F'N Lite (92% nylon/polyamide, 8% elastane)
GBS (glued and blindstitched), LFS seams